Featured Post

Mente, diaframma, corpo

Negli ultimi anni lo studio ultra trentennale del Tai Chi e del Qi Gong della International Tai Chi Chuan Association, scuola fondata dalla ...

26 June 2010

Fjord

I sing for you, my beautiful star
a sad song of love.
You come one night in my dreams
and slowly, moment after moment,
the enchantment never is gone.
You are too beautiful for me,
you are too young for me,
but leave that I can breath for an instant more near your beautiful soul
---------------------------
Are you a dream for me or a sign?
a dream of a born love, but never lived and still intact
a sign of destiny of a soul too pure, so light in her brightness
I knew you as Ash, blond ash of star
I know you as Elisabeth, dark hair of a summer night
still I don't know you enough,
but always a tear fulfills my heart when you write me a word

Dedicate to Ash

No comments: