Featured Post

Mente, diaframma, corpo

Negli ultimi anni lo studio ultra trentennale del Tai Chi e del Qi Gong della International Tai Chi Chuan Association, scuola fondata dalla ...

06 July 2010

Why?

Your lips on mine, so sweet...
I can only sense,
will never have.

Your heart mixed with mine...
so tender and bright,
I can feel it,
will never happen.

Your pussy with my dick...
so hot and deep,
I can hardly image a so strong feeling,
you will (sweetly) kick my ass.

Your soft body in my strong arms,
such a warm sensation,
I can really feel it,
it's only a dream.

Thanks my love,
I can still image how beauty is life
with you living on this heart.

Why are you still here?
Angels are all gone...
Why? Are you the only one of them
with a tear in your eyes
waiting for us we understand?

For Ash

No comments: